- No features description available
This Nest Temperature Sensor will allow you to customize temperatures from room to room because not every room has the same temperature. It will let you know which room should be at what temperature throughout the day. This sensor is compatible with Nest Learning Thermostat and goes discreetly on a wall of the shelf.
- Meet the Nest Temperature Sensor: Most homes aren’t the same temperature in every room. With the Nest Temperature Sensor, you can let your Nest Thermostat E or Nest Learning Thermostat know which room should be a certain temperature at a certain time of day. Just place it on a wall or shelf and get the right temperature, right where you want it.
- Comfort from room to room: Helps make sure a certain room is an exact temperature you want it to be. Put temperature sensors in different rooms. And choose which room to prioritize when.
- Place it on a wall or shelf. Then forget it’s even there.
- Compatible with the Nest Thermostat E or the 3rd gen Nest Learning Thermostat.
- Help make sure a certain room is an exact temperature you want it to be.
- Put temperature sensors in different rooms. And choose which room to prioritize when.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Smart Home Protocol: Bluetooth
- Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 90-Day
- Requires Hub?: No Hub Required
- Tamper Resistant: Yes
- Color Family: White
- Accessory Type: Sensor
- Remote Access: Remote Access
- Power: One CR2 3V lithium battery (included)
- Up to 2-year battery life
- Works With: Google Assistant
- Voice Control Hub Required: No Voice Control
- Smart Home: Smart Home Enabled
- Product Height (in.): 0.8 in (22.5 mm)
- Product Depth (in.): 1.9 in (50 mm)
- Product Width (in.): 1.9 in (50 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 oz (45 g)
- Requires an installed 3rd Generation Nest Learning Thermostat or Nest Thermostat E.
- Not compatible with Nest 1st Generation or Nest 2nd Generation thermostats.
- Up to 6 Nest Temperature Sensors supported per connected thermostat and up to 18 Nest Temperature Sensors supported per home.