Equipped with 350W brushless motor, which has a strong and efficient power that can produce a top speed up to 20 Mph, it provides overheat protection at the same time. If you want to simply cruise along or not pedal, just engage the throttle. If you enjoy pedaling and want a more intuitive e-bike then go for the pedal-assist mode. The more pedaling, the longer the range and the greater the speed. The front suspension fork on this bike helps to provide a smoother and more comfortable riding experience. Durable aluminum alloy frame and mechanical disc brakes provide more durability and safety. Equipped with 21-speed gears to help you tackle various terrains. Once you learn to master the gearing of a 21-speed bike, you'll be able to enjoy longer rides that leave you less tired. Measured when it is no wind and at 68℉, the EBike is fully charged to ride at an even speed of 15Mph on a flat surface with a load of 165.3 pounds.
- 26-40 miles on fully electric, 37-50 miles on pedal assist modes (Actual up to rider's weight, road).
- Top Speed: 20Mph (32kph), overheat protection when going uphill.
- Battery: 374.4Wh Li-ion battery (36V/10.4Ah), detachable with Lock and 2 keys for the convenience charge.
- Frame Materials: Durable aluminum alloy.
- Pedal Assist System (PAS): Five levels of pedal assistance. Rides and looks like a normal mountain bike.
- Tires: 26" (26 x 1.95 tube) with Schrader valve with a recommended pressure of 50psi.
- Front Suspension: Designed to absorb the roughest part of the trail or pavement beneath your wheel.
- Speed Sensor: Handlebar-mounted KD58C LCD control panel.
- Package Includes: 1 x Electric bicycle
- 1 x Certified charger
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x install tools