- Ride around the neighborhood or explore light trails. 700c wheels with a small frame fits riders 63 to 67 inches tall.
- Pedal assist 250-watt geared hub motor provides a smooth, quiet boost
- 400 watt hour battery lasts for 25 – 50 miles depending on conditions. Battery positioned as low as possible for extra stability.
- 8-speed drivetrain makes it easy to adapt to your terrain. Mechanical disc brakes deliver precision stopping power.
- Aluminum comfort tuned frame with SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with lockout for a smooth, comfortable ride.
Schwinn Armature Electric Bike, 8 Speeds, 700c Wheels, Black and Red
Get more out of every ride with the Armature electric bike by Schwinn. This ebike features a pedal assist motor that provides a smooth, quiet boost to your ride, making longer distances and steep hills a breeze. The battery is positioned low on the downtube to create a lower center of gravity for a more stable ride, and lasts for 25 – 50 miles depending on conditions. Plus, the aluminum frame and suspension fork with lockout create a comfortable ride. The Armature also includes an 8-speed drivetrain that makes it easy to adapt to your terrain, while mechanical disc brakes for precision stopping power. Like all Schwinn bikes, the Armature comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike (2 year warranty on the battery and assist electric parts). Go exploring with the Armature. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.