The wanderlust e-bike features a 250-watt pedal-assist hub-drive motor that allows you to ride farther and take on steep hills with ease. Just select your level of assistance on the thumbpad controller and pedal as normal. The motor will put that much more oomph behind every pedal, so you don't have to worry about running out of steam halfway through your ride. The wanderlust also features a low step-through design aluminum frame with a suspension fork and seat post that makes it perfect for commuting as well as adventures around town. 7-speed twist shifter provides quick and smooth gear changes, while front and rear mechanical disc brakes deliver crisp stops in all conditions. Alloy double-wall rims sport smooth-rolling tires with an e-bike-specific casing to provide optimum stability and performance plus, the tool-free adjustable seat post makes it easy to find a comfortable fit.
- 700c wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall.
- Five levels of electric motor assistance while you pedal; assists up to 20 Mph, last up to 45 miles
- 6061 aluminum low-step through frame makes it easy to get on and off the bike, while the suspension fork and seat post help absorb bumps in the road for a more comfortable ride.
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes deliver crisp all-condition stopping.
- Alloy double-wall rims provide lightweight durability, while mountain tires feature an e-bike-specific casing to provide optimum stability and performance.